All About Me, hello:)

All about me


 


Hello my name is Muthia Rahma Ridwan, you can call me Muthia or whatever you want. I'm 14 years old and I was born in Bandar Lampung on  November 10th 2004. In my family, I'm the first born and I have one  brother, his name is Sani and I live in  Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.

my hobby is listen some music, watch K-drama, and read some novels. Recently I read "Bulan" seri novel by Tere Liye and the story really amazing! because the story makes me curious. I really love to imagine the impossible things that I can't do and sometimes my mind is full of confusing question. Besides I like to imagine I also like 'rebahan' because I'm a mager person lol so don't imitate me and this is reasons why my blog adress is "akucintarebahan".

my favorite food is fried rice, geprek chicken, sate maranggi,and ofcourse noodle.I really love Indonesian food because I really like spicy and Indonesian food mostly spicy food. For me,if some food there's no spicy pepper its like food has no taste. And my favorite drink is tea,and bubble milktea from Chatime.

btw, I'm a introvert person or INFJ. Sometimes I feel shy in public place and I haven't confidence. I also prefer a quiet place than a crowded place because crowded place makes me feel uncomfortable. And I need time to adjust to the new environment.

and you want to know my fun fact? first I really loves to drinking a lot of water that my friends usually call me "Unta" lmao but I'm fine with it, I'm a awkward person, I really love to read some poetry because sometimes poetry is spoken word about my feelings not just about love but everything.

I'm in 10th Science 2 grade now, I'm really happy to became of the student in SMAN 3 because thats my dream and my parents dreams. SMAN 3 was really amazing for me because in my opinion SMAN 3 have beautiful and soothing park in the center, SMAN 3 have a 'aesthetics' buildings and like museum when I came to the 12th building there are two doors as a border between SMAN 3 and SMAN 5.


so thats all from me ,thank you for reading my blog and hope you enjoy it! have a nice day friends!πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‡



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

the king of mouse;story telling

compliment & congratulations.

Edupassion 2020 ; Daryaskara