compliment & congratulations.


Heyy all back with me again! in this second page the theme is compliment and congratulations of won cooking class video⭐soo plese enjoy it!

On vid:
Athala Rania I [7]
Muthia Rahma R [23]
we are from 10th MIPA 2 grade
🍉And this is the script:

*at Lansia Park Bandung*
Rania: Hey muthia,long time no see!
Muthia: umm sorry,do I know you?
Rania: how can you forget me? I'm Rania,your classmate when we at high school
Muthia: umm Rania with the 'weirdos'?
Rania: yes,thats me
Muthia: ohh long time no see Rania! How are you?
Rania: I'm good,what about you?
Muthia: so far,I'm fine
Rania: oh ya btw,when I watched tv last night,I saw you won cooking class right?
Muthia: yup,thats me alhamdulillah
Rania: wow amazing! Congratulatios Muth! How can?
Muthia: thank you so much,I learned from my grandma,She is such amazing chef
Rania: I'm jealous of you..
Muthia: well don't worry, I'll give you some my best recipe
Rania: thank you so much,you are so kind
Muthia: btw I bring some lunch,would you want to try?
Rania: ofcourse! I'd love to
Muthia: this *give some food*
Rania: *eating* yumm,this is so yummy!
Muthia: thank you
Rania: can I get this recipe?
Muthia: ofcourse,I'll send this pdf but I didn't have your contact
Rania: I have your contact Muth,I'll greet you as soon as possible
Muthia: okay
Rania: Can I learn from you?would you teach me?
Muthia: I will,don't worry
Rania: thank you,when?
Muthia: umm how about this sunday?
Rania: wohoo,okay at my house?
Muthia: okay,on 9 o'clock right
Rania: thank you so much,but now i have to go because I should pick my pet rightnow,bye muth!
Muthia: bye,see you this sunday!


so thats all from me and my friend,Rania.thank you so much and see you asap!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

the king of mouse;story telling

Edupassion 2020 ; Daryaskara