Are you feel lazy? Read this! ☄ #notatask

How to: stop being lazy🌸


hohoho hello all,back with me again:) in this page I'll give you some tips about how to stop being lazy! To be honest I'm a lazy person too,but laziness is not a barrier for  someone success and We can feel lazy too because we are a human not a robot anymore right? and if you feel laziness overwhelms you,here is some tips!

1.search for your motivation🐰
What's your motivation? Personally, i hate seeing my grades low and I don't want people think about me that I'm stupid.I really wants to makes my parents proud so find your own motivation.
2. Just do it🐝
I know it's really hard to start and you just don't wanna get out of your bed.you know what? Get out of the damn bed and just do your work.you are never gonna start if you say "I'll do it after dinner" or etc.so just do it and get it done.so you can do what you want to do after your work done.
3.group study🐞
Since studying alone can be boring,group studying is the solution.whenever I don't feel motivated,I'd call some of my friends and for me group studying or I call my friends to teach me is really help for me if I don't understand the lesson.
4.have a warm-up session 🐯
A 'warm up my session' means before you studying,I would clean my desk of my bed (sometimes I studying in my bed) and water plants to give it as a 'warm up'.its like stretching before doing a gym workout,but is this studying version.


Yeayyy here is some tips to y'all out there who always lazy. 
including me😂👌hopefully this tips will help you to stop being lazy~thank you for reading!☄🌻🌿

Source : @selfcareideas
pict from : JUNIQE




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

the king of mouse;story telling

compliment & congratulations.

Edupassion 2020 ; Daryaskara