holiday.

my last holiday 

Hasil gambar untuk siger lampung

On my last holiday or christmast and new year holiday,I and my family went to our hometown,Bandar Lampung.We went to Lampung on December 22th 2019, and we started our trip at 1 o'clock.First of all,we have to pass the Jakarta-Cikampek toll road until we arrived at Jakarta.After that,we went to the Merak toll road until we arrived at the port of MerakArrived on the ship,I and my family just played our phone at the first and slept because there is no signal.The duration of the trip to across the Sunda Strait is 3 hours.we arrived at 9 o'clock at Kalianda,Lampung and you will see the "siger of Lampung" like above.And at 12 o'clock I and my family arrived at my grandma's house.
 On the first day until the fourth day, I was just staying at home,I completely in home playing my phone to use opened social media saw the interesting videos and some memes,opened wattpad or e-book reading the novels about mystery genre "Mission in cast" and the story was unbelieveable because we should thinking about the criminal case,next I opened webtoon its like e-book but this is a comic reading the comic that updated today like "Young mom","Zona maya","and "Her weird hobby".Untill I was already bored I decided to watch tv and find out the interesting one but I fell asleep.

Next day I was still staying at home,I woke up and take a shower right way because in Bandar Lampung was very hot.after that I had a breakfast cooked by my mom nicely.Same as the yesterday,my activity still like that untill the fourth day .Playing my phone,watching tv,and ofcourse took a nap.

In the next day,my family and I went to Palembang city because the toll road is still free.And the trip took 3 hours.at 1 o'clock we arrived at "Jembatan Ampera" but it was drizzling.I and my family took a photos use the backround the "Jembatan Ampera".After that we decided to rode "MRT" to our hotel and before we went to our hotel,we ate the famous traditional food in palembang "Pempek"  and it was so delicious.
.Hasil gambar untuk jembatan ampera  Hasil gambar untuk pempek

We were staying at Palembang only one day because my aunty should going to work tomorrow.Same as before we back used the the toll road and the toll road was so quiet because it still new.(not finish yet)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

the king of mouse;story telling

compliment & congratulations.

Edupassion 2020 ; Daryaskara