Extracurricular promotions✨ [suggest and offering]





Every year 'Harapan' high school accepts new students. After the introduction of the school environment, harapan high school hold the extracurricular promotion and open recuitment for their new member. And all students take at least 2 extracurricular activities to develop their talents.

-on the day of extracurricular promotions, all extracurriculars are preparing their performances-

Ayu: hey Citra,Feli do you think angklung looks good or not?
Ayu: I'm very impressed with their performances
Citra: yes very outstanding,I'm also very impressed
Feli: I like it too, but I'm waiting for the ice skating performances
Ayu: How many extracurriculars do we actually have in our school?
Ayu: I am very happy because here are a lot of good extracurricular and for support our talents
Feli: I heard that there are 28 extracurricular members in our school and we have to choose at least 2 extracurricular
Feli: umm but I haven't thought about what extracurricular I want to take
Citra: So do I,because all the extracurriculars are very looks interesting
Citra: and there are still many extracurricular promotions that haven't yet show their performences
Ayu: Well, then, let's think about it after all the extracurricular promotions over

-in the canteen, after all the extracurricular performances have been performed-

Feli: hey guys, so are you have been made the decision?
Citra: I'm still confused, I'm interested in 5 extracurricular
Citra: There's no way I could take all 5 Ayu: what are they Citra?
Citra: I am interested in art, classical music, theater, basketball and scouts
Feli: Wow, there are lots, and I would definitely take 3 extracurricular
Feli: how about you ayu?
Ayu: I have chosen 3,but the other one is a clash with my tutoring schedule
Citra: what are those? It is unfortunate Ayu: I chose dance, debate and angklung, what do you think I should not take?
Citra: as far as I see, in my opinion you are very talented in dance and debate. So I suggest you to just take it
Ayu: sounds good, I also really want to develop my talent there, how about u Citra?
Citra: I'd rather just take 3 because I'm very curious about those 3 extracurriculars.
Feli: okay, don't forget to prepare yourself and register in 2 days guys

-2 days later in the corridor, when the extracurricular registration is open-

Feli: hey ayu you look confused, what happened?
Ayu: I lost communication about the information, I'm still confused about the registration system
Feli: may i help you? I'll help you register the extracurricular
Ayu: I will be very happy, thank you so much Feli
Ayu: what should we do first?
Feli: The first thing to do, first you should take the registration form up in the front
Ayu: ahh I see, let's go there and meet with Citra
Citra: HEY guys, let's we register together!

after that they join in each of their favorite extracurricular and active on their extracurricular

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

the king of mouse;story telling

compliment & congratulations.

Edupassion 2020 ; Daryaskara